the bike

the bike

Monday 11 March 2013

Well new vacation almost under way

I am all packed, checked in for the flight and soon ready for bed. Tomorrow morning is going to come early. About 4 o clock in morning. Lovely. But by tomorrow night will be in sunny warm Florida. Ready for sleep.

I do not sleep well on planes. But I think with this time of morning I probably will.

I am so looking forward to this. There is the same apprehension in it though. Do I get we're I am going, how do I get there, and how much will hubby and I get frustrated with each other on the first day. All will be answered tomorrow I guess.

Well time to get some supper and then worry for the rest of the night. Yeah that's me when I travel.. So now get over that and start thinking about the fun I am going to have.

Well tomorrow you will start hearing about my adventures in Mickey Mouse land.

No comments:

Post a Comment