the bike

the bike

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Vacation under way. Planning stages

Well I just got rid of most of the airmiles I had in my account. Now what.

Out of this I have ordered tickets to Disney, Busch gardens, sea world, universal studio and night stays at the best western. Bye, bye airmiles. Hello to some places to go and places to stay.

Well the thought of using my airmiles to go to Jamaica are now out of the question this year. Maybe in a couple of years down the road now, have to think about it.

It is now a month and half before we head out on a road trip. Driving. The two of us in a vehicle together. Driving through the country side. Enjoying the scenery and probably getting sick of each other by the second day.

Still have to pick a route to get us from here to there. The there is Florida. With the use of a time share for a week. I am just hoping that there is not much snow in the passes we have to go through. Or it will be a short drive and us stuck someplace and not getting to where we should be by a certain date.

Well I have worked it out that we can get into some of the amusement parks for free now and hopefully a few stay along the way won't cost us anything. Then while we are in Florida are staying in a time share given to us to use for a week. So it will be gas and food and maybe a few places to stay along the way. Hopefully I have made the trip a little cheaper then what it would have if we where paying for the whole thing.

As usual will be writing about the trip.. Hopefully will be exciting enough to tell everyone about. The bike trip we took last year was fun so am hoping this will have some excitement in it as well. Not just driving to get from one place to the next. Well we do have a time limit but am hoping to see something or rather besides the flat top. Have to start looking at ,aps and such and tour books and start to figure this out.

Well so far excited. As the days get closer will I be dreading or just happy to get underway. Traveling with my hubby is an experience in itself. When he gets it in his head to be someplace we just drive and drive and drive. That is when I say I got to get out now. Can I at least pee someplace. Well there is a tree over there. Hmmm!! Thanks allot.

No comments:

Post a Comment