the bike

the bike

Saturday 2 February 2013

Well all is planned and airmiles spent and now just to wait for the day

I think I have it all together now. Just a couple more arrangement to make and I am done.

I have been on the phone and on the Internet putting together this holiday. Gonna be a good time. Well at least I hope. It seems I plan out something to go to and it always ends up not being as great as I think it should be. It is fully packed with places to go.

First we where going to drive. Long way to go well at least it is not on the bike. The weather for this time of year might just be a little cold and snowy through the mountain passes. Then we got to thinkin. Well we only have five days to get to Florida before we have to be in a time share. Is that enough time to drive especially if we get caught someplace and not make it on time. There goes the time share and where would we stay then. At that time it will be spring break and busy as heck.

So stopped at the flight centre to ask a few questions. Got info on flights that would fly us almost straight through. One stop in Calgary and then onto Orlando. Worked for me. So talked it over that night and the next day was back and bought our tickets.

Next idea. Have to have a place to stay until we can get into the time share. So out of airmiles I got gift certificates to stay at a best western. We are able to stay there for a few days before. It is also close to sea world and universal studios. Not much of a walking distance to either of these places.

After the few days at the best western we then go over to the time share where we will be close to Disney and animal kingdom. So do not need to walk far to get to either of them.

So onto the Internet and onto airmiles sight. So I got is passes for five days at Disney, two days at universal, one day at sea world and one day at Busch gardens. The Busch gardens one may be a problem. It is 30 miles away. Not walking distance. So may have to find a way to get there. Might have to rent a car for a day or two and maybe check out a little more of Florida while we are at it. See what happens. So now most of my airmiles are gone. Time to start over again and start collecting.

So now, west jet tickets check! Disney tickets, check! Sea world, check! Universal studio, check! Busch gardens, check! Best western gift cards, check!. Airmiles all gone, boo hoo!!! Just one more thing to do. Need an overnight place to stay on way back. Between flights. Got to get that done next week.

Then it is the count down. Just over a month to go. Then we take off for the beautiful state of Florida. Check out the warm weather there. It is just starting to warm up here. So may have just about same temperature there as what we have here. Go figure. But weather may change back to cold at anytime.

Leavin on a jet plane. Yeah I know when I will be back again. But in the meantime is gonna be funfunfun. Well I hope so. May do allot of walking and end up all gimped up. That I hope won't happen. Or even flying might make me gimped up by siting too long on the plane. Okay talking like everything is going to go to hell while I am traveling. Lets think positive here. I might be gimped or I might just have a great time. Only time wil tel.

Well let the countdown begin. YEAH!!!,

No comments:

Post a Comment