the bike

the bike

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Rest day today. Well sorta. March 20 2013

Sleep in. Yes that sounded good. Well that was a sorta too.

Woke up this morning to rain just a pourin on the roof. They where calling for thunderstorms today so where not going far from resort.

After we had breakfast decided to head out for a walk and hope that the rain does not come back while we are out. Well!!! Instead of pouring rain on us the cloud dissipated and we had sun. Oh boy we didn't put on any sun block. Well we kept walking anyways. Headed down 192 st about a mile or so. Checked out a few stores along the route and looked at restaurants that might be good to eat at tonight. The sun is just beating down on us. Great.

Get back to the room and have a little sit down. The clouds come through again so decide that we will go over to the pool and do a little soaking. Are there for about an hour. The hot tub just feels so good. Then decide to go back into pool. Burr what happened to the warm water. One more dunk in hot tub and then back to the room we go.

It seems it is still cloudy out so now let's head out to another walk. Take the opposite direction. Check out a few stores and keep walking. About the farthest away from the room and the sun comes out again. Just don't learn. No sunblock again. We are looking for trouble and gonna get burnt. Stop at a fruit stand and pick up some fruit to eat as breaky for the next few days. I think I bought a little more then I need but it will get finished before I leave. Do love my fruit.

So now to make the trek back past the lights where our resort is and make our way a little further and go to where we decided to eat.

The black angus restaurant. Will be a little expensive but it is soooo good, had some stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. They were just chalked full of crab meat. Oh soo good. I am use to the little ones that they serve in Canada with the garlic sauce. But these where huge with lots inside. Then came the salads and soup. More food. Just way too much and we have not even got to the main course yet. I had rack of lamb. Soo much food with a baked potato and hubbies plate was chalked full of prime rib. Yeah again soooo much food and was it just so delish. You know I ate it all and for some reason did not feel stuffed.

So now early for a change back to,our room. Have to get my feet up. The pain killers are not doing the trick they where doing when we started this trip. When we first started I felt a little pain that I could bare but now I feel a whole lot more. Maybe it was just too much walking in the heat the past few days. Hopefully it won't get to much more worse before we head to our next destination. I do not want to be in pain riding on and airplane. Got a few more days of heat here before that happens though so should hopefully subside.

Tomorrow we are heading over to Disney Hollywood studios. More walking. Yeah I know. From what I saw on Internet about this place there is a few places we can go into and sit a spell while we look at exhibits. Then the next day will be at animal kingdom.. That seems like it will easy as well with a few sit down places. I am hoping to go back over to sea world again.. I want to see dolphins again before we leave. Hubby would like to go to downtown Disney but I think is is just a bunch of shopping places. But we will try to get there.

So will talk again tomorrow after our day at Disney Hollywood studios. Maybe will see a few stars over there. On the big screen that is. Or maybe will see. Mickey Mouse. Have not seen him yet. Have seen Donald, woody, Mary poppins, woody woodpecker and woody the doll from toy story. So will keep my eyes peeled and maybe I will get to see him yet. Lets keep my fingers crossed for that. I should see if I can see chip and dale as well. I saw them as a teenie bopper and I bet they have not aged a bit where as I have. Sucks.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment