the bike

the bike

Saturday 23 March 2013

Today was a bust march 23 2013

Well with thunderstorms ragging out the every so often. We did not venture far from the place. Took a walk one way and then took a walk the other way. Checked out all the gift shops and looked at all the junk we could buy. Well didn't buy anything. Rob sorry not getting anything brought back for you.

I would like to thank airmiles for the many things we got to do with my points. We got a five day pass to Disney, a two day pass to universal studios, a one day pass sea world, and a one day pass to Busch gardens. Also a five day stay at best western and I still have another gift card from best western to be able to stay another night somewhere else. Some time. Also like to thank blair for the time share he let us use for a week. So all in all I just had to pay for the flight down here and then food and any taxi to get around when we changed hotels. Oh I also had to pay for the dolphin experience as well but that is the price I have to pay to do something I love doing.

So we had a great trip and had a wonderful time. The weather was great and did allot of walking. Yeah I mean allot of walking. Seen allot of different things got a few blisters but can sayi didn't burn. That is one good thing. As last time I was in sunny weather i burnt to a crisp. Too bad the rain had to come in on the last couple of days, which we also almost got caught in one day. Well beside getting caught by security one day and worrying the rest of the time if they would catch us again. So just a couple of hiccups but other then that just the worry about catching flight tomorrow.

So a big thank you for the rest that I needed. Now it will be back to the grind. Yuk I want to stay here where it is warm, but I guess that is not in the cards. So see you all on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment