the bike

the bike

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Time to plink away again for last in put. March 27 2013

Well the past few days in Ontario. Cold for poor little old me.


So now am plinking away on the keys while I wait for our flight to come in so we can board and head out to Calgary.

We had a great visit with family. Did a few arrands and had a bit of fun.

We spent our night in the Shakespeare inn. A little expensive but it was close to who we where going to see.

The flight into Toronto was not that long as I went to sleep through most of it. Was a little bumpy as we where heading over snow storms through the states.

I would really love to go back. I felt pretty good there. Could walk for miles and have not much in the way of pain. I got here and low and behold it starting coming back. Yesterday the fibro started to act up a little and I could feel it running up my back.. But a good night sleep and was ready to go again.

Today being the last day my sister invited me to come along with her for lunch. It was a red hat thing. So got to meet a nice bunch of ladies in their red and purple. My sister lent me a hat so I fit right in. They talked allot about people in Shakespeare and I figures out a few they where talking about. The meal was lovely and to just sit back and listen and talk was great.

Today also it was snowing this morning. Great flying out of a little airport will we get out if the snow gets any worse. Well it has let up but it is darn cold out there. Before we left for the airport decided to take one more walk around Shakespeare and stretch out the limbs before having to sit on a plane for a couple of hours. Well no more out the door and a neighbour that we talk to frequently invited us in. Well that was a short walk. Serena gave us the gossip of the neighbourhood and told us a few stories before we decided to head out for that walk.

Chilly it was getting. But we made it around the neighbourhood. Looked at how some of the places had changed and checked out a antique shops around at the corner. Nothing changed there.

Back to the house into the car and off we head to the airport. Get there in half and hour. Watch some planes come in and then it is time to go through security.

So now I sit and plink away.

it will be no more walking walking walking anymore. Just back to working working working. Lovely. I really want to go back to Mickey Mouse. It was fun there.

So now until our next adventure. Talk again

No comments:

Post a Comment