the bike

the bike

Monday 20 August 2012

day ten. well home again

we finished off our ride today.  back in the good old BC country.  that was one long ride.  never went that far on a bike before.

had good weather the whole way.  no rain at all.  but the sun did get a little hot at times. when you are riding and the sun is beating down on the pavement it makes it extra hot.

today went through the Stevens pass.  that was a little cooler for us.

My only draw back is the fact that my arthritis started showing itself on the last two days.  My back and legs are really starting to stiffen up now.  that last little leg of our trip I could tell I was starting to get in a little trouble.  Wanted to get off real bad but we were just about home.  so stuck it out.

I did admit I had my misgivings about going.  Now that I have done it I admit I had a good time.  Saw allot of country and did get to see some sights that I wanted to see.

well tonight back in my own bed.  aw!!!! that is what I always want

No comments:

Post a Comment