the bike

the bike

Sunday 5 August 2012

Getting ready to move it out

Well he is sitting outside on his bike getting itchy to go. Na this is just a picture from when he got his new toy.

We have three more days before we set off on our latest adventure. We are planning on heading down into the states. I need a few ideas here on what is interesting to see. I would like to see the grand canyon and maybe a tootle over to Mount Rushmore. Then on the way home are hoping to drive up along the ocean. You look at all the travel books and say oh that looks great or maybe this. We just have to pick out a route and start heading.

We are just going to stay out of the big cities. Hubby doesn't like driving in them too much. Taking our time as we have two weeks. Well at least I hope that he will take his time so we can see the scenery. Well if you call the back of his helmet scenery.

Well we will get it figured out. Last trip we went on he just popped info for next town and headed that way. Took four days and enjoyed the whole time. Well except my butt, but that is always another story.

So now I might as well start looking at the books and see if I can get this figured out a little so he doesn't start saying that I have not contributed to this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment