the bike

the bike

Wednesday 8 August 2012

ye ha!! holiday time

Well the bike is packed.  Trying to figure out how to put the amount of stuff in I wanted to put in.  Well I did it.  I got one saddle bag to myself.  Last time we went away he decided that we should put all of our stuff in one bag on the top.  So didn't get to take too much at all.  Just a change of clothes.  This time I have at least two changes of clothes to take. So I shouldn't have to be washing clothes as often.

Tomorrow I have a couple of appointments before we take off.  Just have to get those done and then get a good night sleep and be off the next morning.

This will be fun.  As long as I remember to get my butt cushion out of the car.  If not it is going to be a long painful ride.  Well I hope it will be fun.  Usually when we go out somewhere we end up on each others nerves after a while. The trip starts getting too long and i just want to head for home.

We are going to see allot of country while the poor dogs have to stay at home and be looked after by my son and brother.  The poor dogs no walking for a couple of weeks.  Just the back yard for their fun. My son doesn't have much care for being buddies with them.  He keeps saying that they would make great dog stew.  I know he is only kidding and does like the dogs but he is always trying to get my gander going.

So the first part of our treak will be through the mountains along highway 3 in BC. At least I think that is the way he is thinking of going.  If not it will be right into the States and over to Glacier national park..  From there over to Yellowstone park.  I don't think we will make it that far in the first day, but will see.  Then the next treak will be over to Mount Rushmore and then heading south  were we will eventully head into Vegas and see the grand canyon and such..  From there we will be heading back north along the ocean.  Should be a pretty good trip.  Will see allot of caountry and maybe I will warnm up for awhile.  I am always so cold all the time now.  Even with this past heat wave we had I was still chillin.

So in a couple of days will give you all an update.  This is my bog for now

No comments:

Post a Comment